Terms and Conditions
By confirming your booking with us, you agree to these terms.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By using our facility, you acknowledge that there are significant elements of risk associated with the sport of rock climbing, bouldering and equipment. There will also be risks inherent in rock climbing and the use of the facilities include, but are not limited to.
1. Injuries resulting from falling and crashing into walls or other obstacles, whether such walls, rocks or other obstacles are permanent or temporary.
2. Injuries resulting from rope abrasion, entanglement and other injuries that may result from activities or other persons, including but not limited to climbing, belaying, rappelling, lowering on rope, rescue or emergency activities, as well as injuries, abrasions or cuts resulting from contact with climbing walls, holds or equipment.
3. Injuries resulting from falling climbers or dropped items, including, but not limited to ropes, holds or climbing hardware.
4. Injuries resulting from any equipment failures, including but not limited to failures of ropes, climbing harnesses, anchor points, or any part of the climbing structure.
5. Injuries or death resulting from not following proper and customary personal safety procedures and the Rules and Regulation which form a part of this agreement.
6. Injuries resulting from the negligence of other climbers participants, spectators or users of the facilities, including but not limited to belayers or spotters.
7. Injuries resulting from personal physical and mental limits, including but not limited to fatigue, chill and or dizziness, which may diminish reaction time and increase risks of accident, personal strength, coordination, sense of balance, and ability to follow or give directions while climbing, belaying, lifting, spotting or being spectator.
The above list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with the use of facility and that other unknown and unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness or death.
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY: In consideration of, and in recognition of the inherent risks of the activity associated with the use of the facility. You and on behalf of any minor children for which you are responsible for agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, representatives, successors, executors, administrators and assigns to hereby release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue its officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, from any and all claims or demands, obligations and/ or causes of action of any nature whatsoever which you may have against its officers, directors, shareholders, agents or employees, on account of any personal injury, property damage death or accident of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the facility or equipment, whether your use is supervised or unsupervised and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the persons or entities mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of your actions
INDEMNITY FOR MINOR
You are aware that your child’s/ my ward’s participation in climbing activities involves a certain amount of risk. It is also intended only for those without significant medical problems (including recent infections or injuries). You shall not hold My Little Climbing Room Pte Ltd or their staff, instructors and agents responsible for any damage to or loss of property or any injury or loss of life which may be sustained by your child/ my ward during the course or arising from any cause in connection with the usage of the facilities.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM MATERIAL
By accepting My Little Climbing Room’s terms and conditions, the participant(s) accepts that My Little Climbing Room can freely use all photography, film and sound material that has been created by My Little Climbing Room and/or My Little Climbing Room’s staff during the program, without asking further approval from the participant. My Little Climbing Room reserves all rights to images and footages. The consent regarding photography and film material may be withdrawn at anytime with prior written notice to My Little Climbing Room. If you do not wish for your child(ren) to be in marketing/editorial material, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.